Botanical Name: Acorus Calamus
We are one of the foremost exporters of herbal Sweet Flag Root powders from India. Sweet flag root is the supreme herbal medicine that helps mothers to raise babies without any health issues. In India, Sweet Flags roots are harvested from the state of Karnataka. It is widely distributed in the wild area of the nation.
Calamus powder is used to cure digestion problems, treats common cold and cough, constipation, refresh your brain and nervous system. Due to its strong aroma, it also acts as insecticides and thus protecting our house from snakes and insects.
We export handpicked, powdered, and packed calamus directly from the farmers of Karnataka. We ensure powder from the surrounding through proper high-quality packages. The powder is used to treat dandruff, hair, and skin problems.
How to consume:
- Prepare tea with calamus powder. Add Sugar or syrup as per your need.
- Make a paste with honey and eat it.
- Mix turmeric and calamus powder and apply it over the pimples.
- Mix with water and sprayed it as an insecticide.
Other Names :
- English Name: Calamus Root, Sweet Flag, German Ginger
- Hindi Name: Vacha, Akkitam
- Tamil Name: Vasambu
- Malayalam Name: Vashanapa, Vayambhu
- Telugu Name: Vadaja, Vasa