The Guggul tree is also known as Mukul myrrh and it is one of the resin. This tree mostly has grown in arid climates, Rajasthan and Gujarat in India. It is the best traditional medicine used in Siddha and Ayurveda. Central Asia and North Africa people mostly used this plant in Ayurveda in ancient times.
This resin helps to cure various diseases. Guggul is also treated with many health conditions, like urinary infections, arthritis, acne, hemorrhoids, it helps to purify the blood, controls cholesterol levels, helps to promote the menstrual cycle, etc. The native place of the guggul is Bangladesh, Pakistan, and India.
We export 100% natural and organic herbs all over India and we procure guggul in reliable, trusted farmers India, and they are made with organic and natural methods. The guggul is used to make capsules, tablets, and powders that help to provides many health benefits. we export all types of guggul for our importer’s needs at a reasonable price.
Traditional types of Guggul
- Kaishore Guggul – Helps to improve the overall health
- Yogaraj Guggul – Relieves Joints, muscles, and nerves pain
- Triphala Guggul – Removes Natural toxins in the tissues
- Punaravadi Guggul – Helps to prevent heart and urinary system diseases – Helps to controls reproductive organs
- Gokshuradi Guggul – It aids to improves and strengthen kidney and urethra
- Kanchanar Guggul – It promotes thyroid gland and lymphatic system
- Simhanad Guggul – It helps to boost digestion system and also support joints